What we would like from you
UI Designers at SignalNoise are responsible for the final fit and finish of the digital products, services and content experiences we design and build for our clients. You will be sitting at the intersection of UI design, data visualization and engineering - working collaboratively with a wider team to solve complex challenges.
You will be responsible for ensuring that we craft the best experience from an aesthetic and functional perspective. Day-to-day this means:
- Creating high-level storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Crafting first-class, pixel perfect UIs for TVs, tablets, phones and the web
- Sweating the details on micro-interactions
- Collaborating with engineering teams – delivering production-ready scalable assets and providing guidance through the build and QA process
Background / technical skills
- 6-8 years experience demonstrating a track record designing digital products and services across mobile, responsive web, desktop and beyond
- Your portfolio should demonstrate and articulate a passion layout, typography and visual hierarchy. It should also help us understand the process you that took you to your design solutions and should demonstrate an ability to think across mediums and contexts.
- Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, After Effects)
- Experience working in lean \ agile environments but agnostic to approach
- Experience with data visualisation techniques
- Experience prototyping micro interactions with Framer, Flinto or similar
- Experience with video and animation tools (AfterEffects, Premiere)
BA in a relevant design field (e.g. graphic/visual communications, interaction, product, industrial, etc), or a related field/equivalent practical experience.