The Client Services Director will be responsible for the full Client Service team process to be applied to all accounts. Full Client Delivery responsibility where any resourcing efforts will be completed in full by Account teams (Account Directors, Account Managers, Project Managers, Digital Producers, Delivery Manager).
You will be the senior point of contact for day-to-day management of senior client relationships and have the ability to sell new ideas and solutions. You will have direct responsibility for the management of the Client Services team as well as working closely with the resource team to help them understand relevant projects from project pipeline.
You will be responsible for ensuring effective and excellent service delivery to achieve agreed commercial and revenue targets for the business. You should also have a demonstrated ability to maximise repeat business from within the existing accounts. You will be expected to develop client relationships, create and manage feedback loops, manage and maintain the quality of service received as well be responsible for client entertainment and strategy input for the division.
You must have:
- Experience working with financial models and building bespoke models from scratch
- Experience managing the delivery of a project pipeline
- Ensuring that projects are being managed effectively, efficiently and to a high standard
- Ensuring Signal Noise is fostering positive client relationships
You must be:
- Solutions Focused
You will be responsible for:
- Team / people management
- Manage and develop Trainees through to Senior Consultants to enable them to reach their full potential. Give back to the team as you would expect a mentor and senior member of a company to do so.
- Contribute to the coaching, training and development of colleagues to ensure Signal Noise are sharing all best practice, ideas and thought leadership in a collaborative environment.
- Build a team to deliver company business and revenue goals.
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment.
- Encourage respective discipline managers to implement creative solutions.
- Provide the team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth.
Team process and delivery
- Direct the client services team to find creative solutions for both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other disciplines.
- Organise accounts internally and manage the processes that maintains a cohesive and optimised account structure.
- Will lead multiple projects at once and ensure strong integration across the organisation.
- Ensure all client information is correctly processed for new clients: ensure client is in receipt of all collateral and understand the Signal Noise approach and what service options are available to the client moving forward.
- Implement proprietary and 3rd party tools into the planning process.
- Assist the C-Suite with designing the training and implementation of all internal and external tools.
- Ensure that the Client Services team are fully trained on all aspects of planning and audience reporting; will require use of research tools, as well as excellent writing and presentation skills.
Client relationships & new biz
- Strategic point of contact for senior clients and establish strong relationships.
- Contribute to client’s business growth by identifying new opportunities.
Financial / commercial targets
- Work closely with C-Suite and Business Development team to help achieve account management target for business: increased levels of repeat business year-on-year (number of clients the division has billed with).
- Partner with C-Suite, management and Finance in building client P&L.
Work with management team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients.
Help generate ideas to improve the account direction / management function of the Division.
Determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives.
Partner with peers in corporate and creative agencies, and internal disciplines to work on existing or new business opportunities.
Background / technical skills
- 10+ years experience, ideally having worked in a variety of contexts (in-house, startup, agency)
- Exceptional new business and client facing skills
- Well-versed in all forms of media including print, broadcast, non- traditional media, as well as interactive / online marketing programs that go beyond the scope of “media”, such as affiliate programs, direct email and non-traditional buying practices.
- Well-versed in product design and service design practices.
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organisational skills must be complemented by relationship building management style.
- Perform senior-level client negotiation and management skills, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills.
- Google G-Suite
- Adobe CC (bonus)